English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Taylor Momsen: Dominatrix At Bieber Premiere

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3486/tumblrlgbyhbh86j1qazy0f.jpg

The target audience for Never Say Never may not be old enough to drive, but that didn't stop Taylor Momsen from wearing a risque corset and thigh highs to the L.A. premiere of Justin's Bieber's biopic last night.

"I am who I am, I dress the way I do even if I'm at a Justin Bieber premiere," Momsen, who's only 17 years old herself, told Us Magazine. "It's cool; it's not for everyone."

And the Gossip Girl actress didn't just wear the metal-studded get up. "I designed this corset with a friend," she added. "It's custom."


What do you think of this outfit?
Super cool. I love that she has a unique style and sticks with it!
Totally inappropriate! Where is this girl's mother?
View Results

Credit: Us Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates